Monday 17 June 2013

Level4 gathering

I'm writing about Friday gathering at CHIPOTLE,the restaurant that I'm working in there.We had our gathering in CHIPOTLE for the first time and that was amazing for me because I could help everybody to choose the food and I could also, explain them about the ingredients and  taste of  foods. When we got there it was very busy and line up and I lined up for three times accompany classmates to help them to order their foods so,I was very busy but,still I enjoyed a lot. After having lunch and meanwhile we spoke in English and Rezi recommended a penalty of pay off for everybody for the person who doesn't speak English so,all of us were persuade to speak English. That was a good Idea and I think that worked very well. Anyway I enjoyed a lot and waiting for the next gathering.

5 comments:

  1. It was really good time and food was really delicious. Thank you so much for your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about friday. I really wanted to join you guys for the lunch. but my plans changed when I got home. My husband had to leave to work earlier - 1:30pm, and I did not have nobody to stay with my son.
    I hope next time we can get together.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but I'll try to come next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On last Friday, I was really pleased to meet morning class students. The restaurant was exotic and the Burritos were out of this world. Conversation club was music to my ears. Above all, Rezi was on the ball.I'm looking forward to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank again for all your help. You're so kind~!!!

    ReplyDelete